– Installing, uninstalling, activating, and updating Microsoft and Android operating systems.
– Installing, uninstalling, activating, and updating apps and programs such us: Microsoft Office, antivirus, Adobe, browsers, players, among others.
– Installing, uninstalling, and updating drivers of peripherals like printers, scanners, projectors, among others.
– Creating and managing email accounts on G Suite, Outlook or private hostings.
– Designing and managing minimalist and modern websites, according to clients’ requirements, using WordPress, SquareSpace, among others.
– Implementing user-friendly and responsive e-commerce and blog platforms.
– Applying advanced SEO practices to ensure strong organic traffic and visibility.
– Creating backup strategies and maintenance circles to avoid loss of data.
– Providing engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
– Creating email campaigns to send information and newsletters to subscribers using MailChimp, among others.
– Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on feedback and online reviews
– Organizing and managing events to boost brand awareness.
– Building relationships with customers, industry professionals, and journalists.
– Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends.
– Establishing a model pattern to upload content on social media according to the advantages of the algorithm that every platform offers.
– Tracking website’s data using Google Analytics version 4.
– Advising steps to follow based on audience’s behaviour to reach a targeted goal.
– Creating a well optimised SEO strategy to ensure top results for searches of certain keywords.